Thursday, March 15, 2012

Dirty Little Secret #11



Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by us at Under the Covers. Every Thursday we get to know other bloggers and our readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets. We hope that you will all join us!


This week's question: 


What are your top 3 movies?


I like waaay too many, so:

1. Anything by Tim Burton
2. Anything with Chris Hemsworth and Jason Momoa
3. Anything with zombies in it. LOL.

What did you answer?

5 comments:

  1. Chris Hemsworth is definitely "worth" a second, third or/AND forth look haha.
    My DLS: DirtyLittleSecret

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you 100% on the "Anything with Chris Hemsworth and Jason Momoa" I have recently begun watching Game of Throne and my fave parts are the nekkid Jason parts lol!

    Suzanne@ Unde the Covers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Momoa and Zombies!

    Here's mine:

    http://wickedlybookish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tim Burton, yeah he's movies are awesome. I still havn't seen that barbarian movie. Was never interested untill my friend showed me a picture of Momoa, He seems cool, I'd enjoy a conversation with that guy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha I love how you picked! I totally agree. Tim Burton and Jason Mamoa. God I can't get enough of Mamoa in Stargate Atlantis. Anyway, I can't do zombies. They terrify me too much.

    My DLS

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)