Monday, March 05, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #12



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey
Welcome to It’s Monday!  What Are You Reading?  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

I'm Currently Reading:



All These LivesMonument 14
All These Lives
Monument 14

Finished:
White WitchThings Your Dog Doesn't Want You to Know: Eleven Courageous Canines Tell All 

Reviews posted:
Putting Boys on the Ledge by Stephanie Row
White Witch by Trish Milburn
Black Bird by Kanoko Sakurakouji

Next Reads:
The Raft
The Raft

What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. I'm currently reading : Envy (fallen angels) by JR Ward. And waiting for a book called Short stories by E A Poe. Although I'd love to read that big book of sexy naked dudes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover for All These Lives. I'm reading No One Is Here Except All of Us and then Another Piece of My Heart by Jane Green.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)