Wednesday, March 21, 2012

"Waiting On" Wednesday #16



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.


Right now what I really want to read is:
The Lost Girl 

The Lost Girl 
by Sangu Mandanna


Expected publication: August 28th 2012 by Balzer + Bray (HarperCollins Children's Books)
Eva's life is not her own. She is a creation, an abomination - an echo. Made by the Weavers as a copy of someone else, she is expected to replace a girl named Amarra, her 'other', if she ever died. Eva studies what Amarra does, what she eats, what it's like to kiss her boyfriend, Ray. So when Amarra is killed in a car crash, Eva should be ready.

But fifteen years of studying never prepared her for this.
______________________________


Doesn't it sound fantastic? I can't wait to read it! What would it be like to have a replacement? O.o


What are you waiting on this week? 

2 comments:

  1. This sounds really cool, a very unique concept. Also loving the cover, it's very eyecatching :) I'm gonna go add it to my goodreads

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog last week. I'm a little late in stopping by your blog. I really like this cover! I've never heard of this book and I thought I stayed up-to-date on all the upcoming HarperTeen books! I'm definitely adding this to my list. I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)