Monday, June 25, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #27



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey
Welcome to It’s Monday!  What Are You Reading?  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!


I'm Currently Reading:
Undead

Finished:
Slightly Scandalous (Bedwyn Saga, #3)Breathing UnderwaterEnthralled: Paranormal DiversionsThe False Princess 

Review posted:
Next Reads:
Don't You Wish

______________


What are you reading this monday? Anything good? :)

5 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to read Enthralled and the False Princess, both look great! Enjoy your upcoming books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear what you think of Undead. It looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Yup. What tipped you off? The bloody ax? LMAO!!

      Delete
  4. Ohh, I'm excited for your review of Don't You Wish! I think the synopsis sounds quite promising!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)