Saturday, November 17, 2012

Stacking The Shelves #30

STSmall


Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This new feature is hosted by Tynga from Tynga's Reviews.

This week I got:
From an online trade and local store:


A Breath of Eyre
This one really wasn't my cup of tea...
Sweet Evil
I enjoyed this book a LOT more than I thought I would! I really dislike the cover, but the story is pretty nice.
Angel's Blood
I heard good things about this one.
Desire Unchained
I LOVE Larissa Ione. It's like EVERYthing she writes gets closer and closer to perfection. ;)

____________________

What did you get this week?

6 comments:

  1. These all look awesome, hope you enjoy :D

    I'm a new follower! Here is my STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look interesting. I've heard good things about Sweet Evil. Happy reading!!

    Old Follower :)

    My StS @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaay Daemonica, Great series, Desire Unchained is funny and dramatic too. Have fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, it's shame you didn't really like A Breath of Eyre. I read it earlier this year and devoured it, haha.

    Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww you don't like the cover of Sweet Evil? I quite like it. :P And the story is awesome! I'm dying to read the next book!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)