Saturday, March 16, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #46

STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This new feature is hosted by Tynga from Tynga's Reviews.

This week I got:


traded - Untamed
traded - Reckless
traded - Highland Bride
used store - Desire
Amaury's Hellion (thank you, Brenda!) - giveaway
traded - Rage
Unspoken (thank you, Vyki!) - giveaway
traded - Fever
used store - Identical
traded - World War Z

*dogs not included. :P

____________________

I think I'll start with Unspoken first, what do you guys think? 
I hear it's irritatingly great. LOL. Really, I see people complaining to the author all the time about how they love to read it even when it hurts. And that it hurts so good. O.o 

What did you get this week?

10 comments:

  1. I need to read Rage, I liked the others, hope you enjoy.
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha what a great picture! Love your dog and rug ^^
    Yes, definitely start with Unspoken!! It's great and fun except when it breaks your heart :P
    And I really need to get Rage soon, I really enjoyed Hunger even though it was a difficult book for me personally.
    Happy reading!

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, you got a dog! Or is that your dog that isn't new? lol

    I haven't read *any* of those books, but Unspoken and Rage look really good! I hope you enjoy all of your books! :D

    Here is my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh nice! Not familiar with these reads but I hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh my sister read Unspoken and really enjoyed it! awesome book haul,
    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  6. A girl at the library where I work LOVED Unspoken. I haven't read it yet, but she told me it is amazing. But I think the ending was a little stressful and she can't wait to read the sequel.

    Anyway, enjoy all your goodies. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heard such good things about Unspoken so I hope you enjoy it :D Lots of great books there!
    Here's my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unspoken sounds very good and I like the cover :) Happy reading!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dog in your photo. So cute! Unspoken is one of my favorite books so I hope you enjoy it! It does hurt so good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have some interesting ones. Unspoken and Identical looks interesting. I tried World War Z but couldn't finish it. I should give it another try. Here's our list if you'd like to see it:BiblioJunkies Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)