Saturday, April 20, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #51


STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This new feature is hosted by Tynga from Tynga's Reviews.


____________________

WOW! The hardcover edition of Rot & Ruin is so gorgeous! *-* So many details! Too bad this is a used book, and so the dustkacket is enveloped in plastic and glued to the cover. If I remove  it, it will ruin the interior drawings of the book. :( 
I'll just have to live with the plastic, I guess. LOL.

What did you get this week?

7 comments:

  1. Love the hc of R&R as well, hope you enjoy.
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! Haven't read any of those! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great week! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A ton of people said they loved Code Name Verity! Hope you enjoy all your books,
    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. These books look good, but I'm not really familiar with them.. Hope you enjoy them though :D
    Stacking the Shelves
    Check This Out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Sean Griswold's Head and I absolutely adored Code Name Verity!!! (Not even kidding Code Name Verity is one of the BEST books I've EVER read!!!) Happy reading!
    Here's my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've had Rot & Ruin in my TBR for ages! Enjoy!

    My STS

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)